Connecting Workforce Members to Technology and Skills Training In Career Pathways
What is the Tech Training Program?
In 2021, the MN IT Center of Excellence created I.T. Tech Training Program to assist individuals in understanding the IT career pathways available to them and how to move forward.
We partnered with Workforce Centers to create the Tech Training Program to assist BIPOC individuals in completing IT certifications and gain full-time employment that provides a sustainable income.
- Classes Start Monthly – In Person & Virtually
- COVID – Safe and Socially Distanced
For Class Schedule or to Sign Up Contact a Workforce Partner
Why Should I Want to Be Part of the Program?
- The technology industry is growing at at 15% or higher rate with an average starting salary between $45-60,000 a year.
- This program provides FREE training to move you forward towards an IT career.
- There are a host of IT careers you can explore like software development, cybersecurity, data analytics, computer support, networking, and more.
Is the Tech Training Program For You?
- Self – disciplined and a self-starter?
- 18-30 years of age with no felony sexual convictions?
- Looking for a change in careers?
- Willing to participate in a 6-12 month IT certification program?
- Interested in long term IT Employment?