Over 300 top Minnesota State students and an additional 200 IT students from across the state of Minnesota participate in advanced hands-on and practical experiences aimed at preparing them for real-world situations.
As a Sponsor, you will have direct access to this talent!
Minnesota State Tech College Students Are Future Technology Workers in Minnesota.
The ITCoE is always looking for financial sponsors to help us support and recognize events and trainings for students and faculty.
Impact Students in the Fields of:
Examples of student-learning events include:
- Collegiate Cyber Security Competition
- Student360 Conference
- Data Derby Challenge
- Data Weeklong Bootcamp
- CSi Bootcamp
Show future tech workers that your company supports the work Minnesota State institutions are doing to increase the future talent within Minnesota’s IT areas.
Your generous support provides student participants opportunities to develop skills through hands-on challenges and camps, gain insights and understanding into industries and companies through internships and partnerships, and provides networking opportunities with future hires.
Becoming a sponsor: what’s in it for you?
You and your company play a significant role in attracting high-end students into the IT field. Sponsorship is a great way to gain access to this group of students to meet your ever-growing IT Talent Needs.
Along with gaining access to students, you will also be part of shaping the future of IT education through networking, advisory boards, information sessions, and program specific work teams.
Your support is essential. To make it easy, we’ve established basic sponsorship levels:
- Sponsor name on Marketing materials, t-shirts, and MN State IT COE Website
- Keynote Speaker Opportunities – Main Events
- Up to 3 members of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Plus all Gold Sponsor benefits
- 4 Spots Available
- Keynote Speaker Opportunities – Lunch
- Your materials in “Welcome Packet”, T-shirts, and Website
- Up to 2 members of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Plus all Silver Sponsor benefits
- 6 Spots Available
- Logo appears on all printed and web material
- Recognition at the event award ceremony and/or possibly at an upcoming industry event
- Exhibit tables provided
- 1 member of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Free full event access
- 10 spots Available