Support Minnesota State college students in becoming the future technology standouts in your company!
Minnesota State IT Center of Excellence, along with our business and organization partners, seek financial sponsors, prize donations, and internship offers to support and recognize students in the IT fields of data science, cyber security, infrastructure and Agile/Dev Ops!
Here’s your chance to show you support the work Minnesota State institutions are doing to increase the future talent within Minnesota’s IT areas. Your generous support provides student participants opportunities to develop skills through hands-on challenges and camps, gain insights and understanding into industries and companies through internships and partnerships, and provides networking opportunities between your company and Minnesota’s academic institutions.
In 2018, some examples of what we offer include student-learning events like:
- Collegiate Cyber Security Competition – February 10, 2018
- Student360 Conference – February 24, 2018
- Data Derby Challenge – April 14, 2018
- Data Weeklong Bootcamp – June 11, 2018
- CSi Bootcamp – June 18, 2018
Over 300 of our top Minnesota State students and an additional 200 IT students from across the state of Minnesota participate in advanced hands-on and practical experiences aimed at preparing them for real-world situations. As a Sponsor, you will have direct access to this talent!
Becoming a sponsor: what’s in it for you?
You and your company play a significant role in attracting high-end students into the IT field. Sponsorship is a great way to gain access to this group of students to meet your ever-growing IT Talent Needs.
Along with gaining access to students, you will also be part of shaping the future of IT education through networking, advisory boards, information sessions, and program specific work teams.
Your support is essential. To make it easy, we’ve established sponsorship levels:
- Sponsor name on Marketing materials, t-shirts, and MN State IT COE Website
- Keynote Speaker Opportunities – Main Events
- Up to 3 members of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Plus all Gold Sponsor benefits
- 4 Spots Available
- Keynote Speaker Opportunities – Lunch
- Your materials in “Welcome Packet”, T-shirts, and Website
- Up to 2 members of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Plus all Silver Sponsor benefits
- 6 Spots Available
- Logo & name in and on all printed and web material
- Recognition at the event award ceremony and/or possibly at an upcoming industry event
- Exhibit tables provided
- 1 member of your staff eligible to attend event, or engaged in event
- Free full event access
- 10 spots Available