Minnesota Technology and Computer Science Scholarships
Take advantage of the I.T. Centers partnerships and connections to find valuable scholarships for IT students.
Check out the following opportunities and make sure to stop back often for our most recent offerings!
Workforce Development Testimony
MHTA Foundation STEM Scholarships
- Must be enrolled at an accredited, Minnesota-based higher education institution.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a STEM field or in STEM teaching.
Opens around March 27 and closes May 15.
$2500 and $5000 available and can include internship opportunity.
(4) $3000 and (8) $1000 scholarships.
Must be enrolled in a college or university for undergraduate and graduate students in any of the following four fields:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Physical security
Scholarship Selection Criteria
Scholarships will be selected for award based on the following criteria:
- Applicant’s ability to align with UMSA’s goals, mission and vision
- Quality of writing/essay response
- Personal goals and/or program of study relevant to at least one or more of the five fields mentioned above
- Phone interview
Faculty MUST fill this out on behalf of student. 1 award per college or department. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0DRkPbpS_El0g3cTnjlRQLnQYxn-u1iEkY_vDQpIcGqze0A/viewform
CyberCorps: Scholarship For Service at St Cloud State
For St. Cloud State students in the Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity and the Masters of Science in Information Assurance, CyberCorps: Scholarship For Service (SFS) is a unique program designed to increase and strengthen the cadre of federal cybersecurity professionals that protect the government’s critical information infrastructure.
This program provides scholarships that will fully fund the typical costs incurred by full-time students, including tuition and education and related fees. Additionally, the scholarships pay stipends of $22,500 per year for undergraduate students, and $34,000 per year for graduate students. The scholarships are funded through grants awarded by the National Science Foundation.
BETF Corporate Scholarship Program
The BETF Corporate Scholarship program is sponsored by our amazing sponsors: Johnson & Johnson, Oracle, and Eli Lilly.
Corporate Scholarship Requirements
- Proven academic performance – minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Currently enrolled in a STEM-related major (with emphasis on Information Technology).
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Info Technology Related Discipline
- Past recipients of this scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Diverse background
- Eligible to work in the USA
- US Citizen or permanent resident of USA
- Graduating High School Senior / or College Student
Interested and qualified applicants may Apply Here.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR WOMEN
Rebecca Gurley Bace SWSIS Scholarship / PrinSWSIS Scholarship
- Applicants must be women studying information security
- Scholarship recipients must be undergraduates in their junior or senior years, or in a masters’ program. Therefore, applicants should be expecting to be in that status in the upcoming academic year.
- Scholarships are only available to students enrolled in a US campus of a US university
Ralph W. Shrader Graduate Diversity Scholarship
- Scholarships of $3,000 awarded to full-time women and minority students.
- Must be currently pursuing a graduate degree at any accredited academic institution in the United States