2019 New Directions in Technology: Join Us at the Table
New Directions in IT Education is the annual Minnesota State Faculty Conference that provides an opportunity for educators and industry leaders to interact with their peers and influence the direction of education.
Minnesota State IT Center of Excellence invites industry partners, employers and faculty members from across Minnesota State to this annual event. The New Directions Industry and Faculty Conference provides an opportunity to convene and explore emerging employer needs and bring to the table innovative and creative solutions. Your participations has a positive impact on the success of our current and future workforce employees and students.
You are invited to attend the 2019 New Directions in Information Technology Industry and Faculty Conference (NDiIT), taking place May 15-17, at North Hennepin Community College in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Join fellow faculty members and industry leaders as we explore and shape the future of information technology throughout the state of Minnesota.
If you want to be part of the ever changing educational needs related to Information Security, our New Directions in IT Conference can help connect you to faculty and college administrators from all 37 Minnesota State colleges and universities.
• Educational Insights – Learn what academia are doing to help prepare for your workforce needs
• Student Learning Events – Gain insight into a number of applied learning options
• Faculty Connections – Collaborate with faculty
• Industry Connections – Connect with other industry leaders
If you have the desire to be part of the statewide vision and mission of bringing IT education to the next level while meeting the needs of industry, our New Directions in IT Conference is for you.
• New Curriculum – Learn about upcoming curriculum enhancement projects
• Student Learning Events – Gain insights into a number of applied learning options
• Faculty Training – Raise your voice for what your professional needs are
• Industry Connections – Collaborate with industry leaders and employers
• Faculty Connections – Connect with other faculty members that share your passion
Faculty Funding Requests
MN State IT COE has four (4) strategic initiatives that we invite you to participate in between June and September 2019. We also will be reviewing any faculty lead projects that may be able to fund through our Faculty Proposal Process. Some Previous Faculty proposals were: Data Bootcamp, IT Exploration in Rural Minnesota CADSCOM Colloquium, Mobile App Security and others.
All Proposals must be received by March 30, 2019 to be considered for funding and approval!