A Computer Science Curriculum for Middle or High School Students
Introduce students to IT skills and in-demand tech careers.
- No cost for curriculum, training, and support, and no books to purchase. No future costs associated with content updates is guaranteed.
- Perfect for novice and experienced educators.
- ITX is web-based, with up to date, well organized content packaged in units.
- Two hours of virtual training gets you started, and support (as needed), keeps you going.
- The curriculum is standards aligned; preparing students for Precision Exams – Information Technology (801). College and Career Resources are also included.
Units and topics include:
- IT productivity skills
- trends/impacts of computing
- digital media
- computing systems and IT services
- networks and the internet
- algorithms and programming
- data and analysis
- game design/development
- technology careers