The high quality, no cost IT Exploration Curriculum has everything a busy 8-12th grade teacher like you needs to easily provide your students with technology knowledge and skills that will improve their academic and career readiness.
- There is no cost for IT Exploration (ITX) curriculum, training, and support. No books to purchase. And, we also guarantee no future costs associated with content updates.
- ITX is perfect for novice as well as experienced technology educators.
- ITX is web-based, always up to date content that is packaged in units, and well organized to guide your use – step by step.
- 8 hours of training gets you started. Excellent, timely support (as needed), keeps you going.
- The curriculum is standards aligned; preparing students for Precision Exams – Information Technology (801). College and Career Resources are also included.
What is the IT Exploration Curriculum?
A grades 8-12 curriculum that makes it easy for teachers and schools to introduce their students to IT skills and in-demand tech careers featuring semester-long FREE curriculum and resources. Units and topics include IT productivity skills, trends/impacts of computing, digital media, computing systems and IT services, networks and the internet, algorithms and programming, data and analysis, game design/development, and technology careers.
Please contact Russell Fraenkel, IT Pathways Director, for more information on how to get the ITX Curriculum added to your high school.