A High Quality, No-Cost Computer Science Curriculum
What is the IT Exploration Curriculum?
Super easy to access and use FREE curriculum and related resources for grades 8-12 classrooms in Minnesota. Perfect for experienced and non-experienced technology teachers to use with students who possess little to a great-deal of technology knowledge and interest. Each module provides career exploration resources.
Units and topics include:
- productivity skills
- trends/impacts of computing
- digital media
- computing systems and IT services
- networks and the internet
- algorithms and programming
- data and analysis
- game design/development
- technology careers
- Always free. The curriculum includes all training and support, and has no books to purchase. No future curriculum costs is guaranteed, even with content updates.
- IT skills are in demand and a great sell to parents. Advertising and offering up to date IT training classes can help deter your students from open enrolling in other school districts.
- Offering an intro IT class in middle or high school can help develop interest in technology topics, which then encourages students to take other computing-related courses offered by your school.
- Our organized, step-by-step units make it easy for you to support a teacher who is inexperienced in IT knowledge into an expert, and with little to no stress.
- The curriculum is standards aligned; preparing students for Precision Exams – Information Technology (801). College and Career Resources are also included.
Please contact Boern Vang for more information on how to get the ITX Curriculum added to your high school.