The high quality, no cost IT Exploration Curriculum has everything your secondary school needs to contribute to the world’s best workforce. IT Exploration provides your students with technology knowledge and skills to improve their academic and career readiness.
- There is no cost for IT Exploration (ITX) curriculum, training, and support. No books to purchase. And, we also guarantee no future curriculum costs associated with content updates.
- IT skills are in demand and a great sell to parents. Advertising and offering up to date IT training classes can help deter your students from open enrolling in other school districts.
- Offering an intro IT class in middle or high school can help develop interest in technology topics, which then encourages students to take other computing-related courses offered by your school.
- Our organized, step-by-step units make it easy for you to support a teacher who is inexperienced in IT knowledge into an expert, and with little to no stress.
- The curriculum is standards aligned; preparing students for Precision Exams – Information Technology (801). College and Career Resources are also included.
What is the IT Exploration Curriculum?
A grades 8-12 curriculum that makes it easy for teachers and schools to introduce their students to IT skills and in-demand tech careers featuring semester-long FREE curriculum and resources. Units and topics include IT productivity skills, trends/impacts of computing, digital media, computing systems and IT services, networks and the internet, algorithms and programming, data and analysis, game design/development, and technology careers.
Please contact Russell Fraenkel, IT Pathways Director, for more information on how to get the ITX Curriculum added to your high school.