Google IT Program FAQ
What certifications do you offer?
- Google Project Management: Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of project management, no experience or degree required. There are 479,000 U.S. job openings in project management with a $73,000 median entry-level salary.¹ This program qualifies you for over 100 hours of project management education, which helps prepare you for Project Management Institute Certifications like the globally-recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
- Google IT Support: Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of IT, no experience or degree required. There are 400,000 U.S. job openings in IT and a $52,000 median entrylevel salary in IT support. Over 5 courses, learn in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. This program also prepares you for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry standard certification for IT—you’ll earn a dual credential when you complete both.
- Google Data Analytics: Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of data analytics, no experience or degree required. There are 380,000 U.S. job openings in data analytics with a $74,000 median entry-level salary. Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making. You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more.
- Google IT Automation with Python: This beginner-level, six-course certificate, developed by Google, is designed to provide IT professionals with in-demand skills — including Python, Git, and IT automation — that can help you advance your career. Knowing how to write code to solve problems and automate solutions is a crucial skill for anybody in IT. Python, in particular, is now the most in-demand programming language by employers. This program builds on your IT foundations to help you take your career to the next level. It’s designed to teach you how to program with Python and how to use Python to automate common system administration tasks. You’ll also learn to use Git and GitHub, troubleshoot and debug complex problems, and apply automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud.
How much do the certifications cost?
$450; That includes access to all the courses, instructor support and mentorship
How long do the courses take?
Each Faculty guided certification course is a semester in length and is roughly 20-30 hours for time
Is there a large certification exam I need to take?
No! Upon completion of these courses you will receive a industry recognized Credly badge that you can display on social media, resume, etc.
These courses may also be used as prep courses for larger industry recognized certifications, like CompTIA A+ and PMI-PMP.
- If you decide to take a industry certification like A+ and PMP you will receive a 20% discount on the testing fee
Why should I take this?
- 52,000 median entry level salary
- 400,000+ in-demand IT jobs
- 75% of Google Certificate grads report career improvement
- 150+ connection to US employers post completion
- Faculty facilitated so you are not alone in completion of the certifications.
How do I get started?
Reach out to Suzanne Ciebiera at email@example.com