Transcending Boundaries: Connecting School, Career & Community Through STEM
TO REGISTER – GO TO: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transcending-boundaries-connecting-school-career-community-through-stem-tickets-61208386933
Conference attendees include:
- preK-12, university, informal, afterschool, and community educators and leaders
- industry partners, professional organizations, employers, and funders
- policymakers and community members
Participate in hands-on workshops, information sessions, and panel discussions based on the conference strands:
- Transcending boundaries between organizations by creating partnerships that enrich Minnesota's STEM learning ecosystem.
- Transcending boundaries between learning landscapes by connecting in, out, and after-school time; formal and informal settings; and educational and workplace environments.
- Transcending boundaries between disciplines by engaging youth in authentic, human-centered learning that blends knowledge and practices from STEM subjects with arts, humanities, and other areas—and ensures that STEM learning is accessible and relevant for all.
The conference has something for everyone. In each time slot you will find presentations that feature: practical ideas and research-based strategies to enhance your STEM programs; examples of and discussion about novel STEM workforce development programs; effective strategies and programs for engaging girls in STEM; and more! Descriptions of confirmed presentations can be found here. Please check back regularly for updates.
Breakfast, lunch, and cookie break included in registration.