Faculty Members: Don't miss this opportunity!
SAS VIYA AND PYTHON INTEGRATION FOR MACHINE LEARNING • SAS VIYA
2 Day ONLINE TRAINING Program
Learn to use the Python API to take control of SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) actions from Jupyter Notebook.
- upload data into the in-memory distributed environment
- analyze data
- create predictive models in CAS using familiar Python functionality via the SWAT (SAS Wrapper for Analytics Transfer) package
- download results to the client and use native Python syntax to compare models.
Also walk away with the abilty to:
- Use the Python API in SAS Viya.
- Submit CAS actions from Python.
- Manage, alter, and prepare data on the CAS server.
- Implement and compare machine learning models on the CAS server.
- Move data between the client and server.
- Use Python syntax to wrap up CAS actions with functions and loops.
- Promote data to persist in memory.
Who should attend?
Python users who want to take advantage of SAS Viya distributed analytics for fast and efficient modeling