College students need to be “career ready” upon graduation and bring with them both technical and soft skils needed by employers.
What are “Career Readiness Skills?”
- Career Readiness skills are the soft skills which help college students contribute right away to the organization. These skills are are utilized in many different types of IT postiions and help people advance within their career. (This is photo #134425249 Adobe stock image
- The Career Readiness skills most sought after by employers and defined by the National Associaiton of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
- Oral / Written Communications
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Digital Technology
- Professionalsim / Work Ethic
- Career Management
Get paid while you earn your bachelor’s degree, build your network and launch your I.T. career
with a FUSION residency during your junior and senior year of college.
Find out more at http://fusion-education.org/