CISSP (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL) CERTIFICATION EXAM PREP HYBRID CLASS
Open Enrollment Course Offering.
- $2999 – Registration Fee
- Recommended Textbooks: (need to purchase on your own)
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide 9th Edition
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests 3rd Edition
This course is intended for individuals looking to sit for CISSP Exam.
Tuition must be paid in FULL at time of registration.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an information security certification for security analysts. It was created by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC). The certification was created to ensure professionals in computer security have standardized knowledge of the field. Earning a Certified Information Systems Security Professional certificate can help you have a successful career as a computer security professional.
VIRTUAL Instructor Led Sessions:
Instructor: Bob Weiss, CISSP, CEH, CASP, A+, Net+, MCSE
VIRTUAL Instructor Led Sessions
- Interactive recap of the online content
- Short quizzes
- Review of homework questions
- Strategies for obtaining the best answer
- Games & Activities
ONLINE Course Module Assignments
- On demand web-based modules
- Content with interactive activities
- Final quizzes after each topic
- Study aides
- 12-month access
To register, please visit www.rctcbwe.com/category/professional-development
or contact Kristi Kiehne at Kristi.Kiehne@rctc.edu with questions.