2016 Secure360 Conference slated May 17-18, Saint Paul RiverCentre
This year, Secure360 Twin Cities celebrates 11 years!
Why you should attend.
Benefits of Attending Secure360 Twin Cities
- More than 1,200 security and risk management professionals including CSOs, directors and technology personnel all in one spot for ample networking opportunities.
- World-renowned keynote speakers including Brian Krebs and a panel of professionals discussing how government & the private sector work together to plan major events.
- More than 80 educational sessions on topics covering 5 focuses including business continuity management, governance, risk and compliance, information security, physical security and professional development.
- Over 90 exhibitors showcasing products and services, offering solutions to your security and technology needs.
- Hands-on and in-depth full-day, pre-conference sessions.
- Networking opportunities during the conference and at after-hours events including the happy hour on Tuesday, May 17.
- Social media conversations and networking on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn (use hashtag #Sec360 and/or #Sec360TC
- Location! Location! Location! No need to travel far, our conference is in the Midwest with easy access and low travel costs.
As technology changes and improves, so do the efforts of cybercriminals and hackers. Staying ahead of the threat, keeping up with trends and understanding and working through common security industry challenges is key to keeping up and keeping your organization safe.